Lazy Link Building

posted by Zenith on

Comments


If you do SEO for a client who knows very little about it, I bet that you often get yourself in a situation where you almost lose your grip. If you don't know anything about search engine optimization then why the hell will you start an argument with a guy who makes a living doing SEO? 

I know the pain of doing link building. I start and end my day doing it and even fall asleep while doing those mundane SEO stuff. Only po*n keeps my nerves awake :) Anyway, if you're as lazy as I am the best thing you can do to acquire relevant links and maybe some pretty good link juice is by swapping links. Many regard this as spamming but if you know how to use it properly, it actually works.  There are tons of link exchange tutorial out there, you can start here.