Becoming a Blogger Once More

posted by Zenith on

Comments


In my 26 years I've been to the deepest shit and it seems like my life has no meaning at all. It's been tough but I guess I'm lucky enough to get a foothold and pull myself together to solid ground. I don't know where I've been all this time and reality struck me right in the forehead. It's like I was in a state of hibernation. And now, I'm ready to become myself again like the time I remember that I truly lived. 

I don't know what this blog will become but I'm pretty sure you will enjoy. Today, I officially announce my return to the blogosphere (like yeah, I'm popular :)). Feels like I'm re-rolling from another MMORPG class to another or shifting from DOTA to LOL. 

Lastly, I'm trying to become a kick-ass online marketer. So, you might find some awesome information about just everything regarding it here. That's it, thanks!



Cheers to verydemotivational.memebase.com for the photo.